Under no circumstance can any content on this website be copied or reproduced in any way. This includes any of the reviews that are hosted on the domain, topbuycafe.com. If any person or company does use the owner of this websites name, or blog content without getting written consent from the site then legal action may be undertaken against the offending parties.
What personal information do we collect from the people that visit our blog, website or app?
When registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address or other details to help you with your experience.
When do we collect information?
We collect information from you when you subscribe to a newsletter or enter information on our site when commenting on our posts.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you comment, sign up for our newsletter, in the following ways:
- To personalize your experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
- To improve our website in order to better serve you.
- To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
How do we protect your information?
We do not share users information with other people or sites
Do we use ‘cookies’?
- Understand and save user’s preferences for future visits.
- Compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions in order to offer better site experiences and tools in the future. We may also use trusted third-party services that track this information on our behalf.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser settings. Since browser is a little different, look at your browser’s Help Menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
If you disable cookies in your browser:
If you turn cookies off, some of the features that make your site experience more efficient may not function properly.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your Personally Identifiable Information.
We collect your email address in order to:
Send information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions
Follow the instructions at the bottom of each email and And we will promptly remove you from all correspondence.
3003 Rosewood Court
St Clair, MN 56080
Last Edited on 2017-04-30